Ensure satisfaction by providing your customers a better contact center experience.
Using the power of the cloud, you can enhance your customer experience solution while saving time and money.
Contact Center as a Service
A contact center is a valuable asset to a business. It allows your agents to improve their results and for the company to boost its overall customer experience. However, costs and growing demand for robust features that enable engaging conversations makes hosting a contact center an expensive investment. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to have the benefits of a contact center without the heavy costs?
Fortunately, there is a way to have your cake and eat it too with Computer Technology Management Services. As your partner, we give you the technology you need to obtain the feature-rich contact center your clients want without you having to spend an arm and a leg. This is possible through our contact center as a service (CCaaS) solution.
What Is CCaaS and Why Do I Need It?
Traditional contact centers require the purchase of costly equipment, technology integration, and maintenance. CCaaS eliminates this by turning your contact center solution into software that we host. This allows you to save time and money that would otherwise be spent on building and maintaining your own internal IT resources. All you have to do is pay for the technology you need and we provide the rest through the power of the cloud.
With CCaaS, you can deliver new, immersive ways for your customers to connect with your agents. This includes features like video, social media, instant messaging, and much more. Contact CTMS today and we can get started on deploying your CCaaS solution right away.
Moving your contact center to the cloud can improve the results of your employee to customer interactions.
What Are the Benefits of CCaaS?
CCaaS offers a plethora of benefits designed to enhance business operations. As your contact center solution provider, we’re here to make sure you’re able to take advantage of those benefits, which include:
- Remote Workforce: Since the software and services are provided to you, you can hit the ground running. Once the service is up, contact center representatives can field customer questions from anywhere.
- Innovative Technology: With CCaaS, you have a modernized contact center that costs a fraction of the price of a traditional contact center. This also gives you access to all the latest customer service technology.
- Redundancy: Cloud based platforms are built for redundancy. So your CCaaS solution naturally fits into any business continuity plan.
- Scalability: There are days and times when contact centers are busier than normal. To save money, many organizations try to estimate their workload for the day. CCaaS allows you to operate more fluidly by allowing you to scale your resources when needed.
- Empower Your Agents: CCaaS platforms naturally integrate with services you already use—like Salesforce and other customer response management (CRM) tools. This allows your agents to quickly access important client information and make faster interactions.
- Happier Customers: The various features offered by CCaaS make conversations between agents and customers feel more natural. Combine this with the quicker processing of problems, customers are left feeling better about their interactions with the company.
What’s the Difference Between a Call Center and Contact Center?
Although there are similarities between call centers and contact centers, they are two different solutions. A call center is specifically meant to field incoming and outgoing calls. A contact center, on the other hand, operates through multiple channels of communication. This can include managing customer interactions through applications like email, web-based chat, and social media.
CCaaS Help Desk Support
If you ever experience problems with your CCaaS solution, don’t worry. Our highly trained IT specialists are always available to provide technical support, so downtime is kept to a minimum. We treat every service request as top priority and we won’t stop until the job is done. With more than a decade of service under our belts, we are the most reliable managed services provider in the Ohio and southwest Pennsylvania area.